RECENT FASHION PURCHASES

1:25:00 pm


Over a couple of recent trips in my local town centre, I managed to pick up not a lot but a few awesome clothing pieces which I have been adoring over the past couple of weeks. It's not much but I love every item I bought so I wanted to share my recent purchases that have been perfect for the Autumn season.

Burgundy Tartan Knitted Skirt
I tried to find the link to this on there website but they didn't have it anymore, although they might have it in store! I bought this skirt from George in Asda when I was shopping for some home ware bits. I saw this in the distance in the clothes department and I went straight to it, found my size and bought it. I've been wanting a knitted skirt for a while now as I think they're the perfect skirts for the colder weather and they look gorgeous paired with some black tights. I believe this was £12.

Berry Stitch Jumper
This is such a perfect autumn jumper. I bought this from a shop called Select and it was only £9.99. It's a cropped jumper which I didn't realise until after I bought it, but that doesn't bother me as it looks amazing with a cute black skater skirt and some boots. It's so soft and snuggly and I love it.

Oversized Tartan Shirt
For some reason, this isn't showing up on the website either but I know that they defiantly should have it in store because I only bought this about two weeks ago. This tartan shirt is from New Look for only £19.99, whenever Autumn comes along I have a thing with buying tartan clothing. I just love tartan print and I like it suits the season perfectly. I bought this shirt in a bigger size as I wanted it to be quite baggy on me, I like to pair this with a black cami top underneath and some pair of black skinny jeans.

Primark Chelsea Boots
I have been wearing these boots to death ever since I bought them. I saw that they now do another version of these but with a bigger chunkier heel which would look perfect for a night out. Considering these boots were only £12, they are so bloody comfortable to walk in. I could wear these throughout the day without my feet hurting. I just think they're such a good Autumn staple to have in your wardrobe and you could literally pair these up with any outfit.

You Might Also Like

0 comments