RIMMEL WONDER'FULL MASCARA WITH ARGAN OIL REVIEW

11:27:00 am



I have been hearing a lot of positive things about Rimmel's new Wonder'full Mascara with Argan Oil that I was eager to try it out for myself to see what all the hype was about.

This product claims that it's the 'secret weapon' to full volume without clumps. A formula with Argan Oil leaves lashes feeling smooth and conditioned. Ultra-flex brush gives ultimate definition. 'Clumps killed. Lashes revealed' - I 100% agree with the no clumps side to this mascara, the tiny rubber bristles do a really good job in separating your lashes however I don't get that much volume from it. I feel it's more of a lengthening mascara rather than volumising, it defiantly makes my eyelashes look a bit longer. I have also noticed when first trying this out that it's very light weight on my lashes therefore feels like I have hardly anything on my eyes which is something I love about this product. Normally when I apply a mascara to my lashes they end up feeling all dried out and stiff whenever I feel them, but this mascara helps to condition my lashes really well by using the fabulous Argan Oil, leaving them feeling soft and smooth.

It leaves a really natural finish to my lashes making this a perfect mascara for an everyday use. I usually use a different mascara designed for my bottom lashes but I thought I'd give this a try on my bottom lashes to see how well it holds up and so far I have had no problem with 'panda eyes'. It doesn't smudge on my under eye at all which is always a bonus. I am really pleased with this product so far and I would defiantly purchase it again. If you're looking for a no clump everyday mascara which gives off a natural finish then you should check this one out for yourself.
             

You Might Also Like

0 comments