Slider

WISHLIST: NEW LOOK

Monday, 3 November 2014

New Look is probably one of my favourite places to shop at. Whether I'm looking for a night out piece, basics, statement necklaces or stylish shoes New Look is my holy grail. The quality of clothes are fantastic and they always bring out beautiful clothing for each season.
I have seen some fabulous Autumn/Winter pieces whilst roaming around New Look recently and seeing as I love reading other Wishlist posts, I thought I'd share with you the items I have been wanting.

A perfect Autumn style night out staple. This would look gorgeous with a high waisted skater skirt for a day time outfit, or paired with some black skorts and chunky heels for a night time outfit. Burgundy is my favourite colour in the autumn/winter season as I feel it gives a warm tone to everything.

A nice everyday top that can be paired with some high waisted skinny jeans or even a black skirt. I am in love with check print so this item was a massive must for me. 

I have seen blanket wraps in near enough any shop I go in. They look so comfortable and they're something you can just throw on whenever you're feeling a bit chilly. Of course, it's check print so I had to pick this one (typical).


One things for sure, I own way too many cardigans. I can't help it, they just go with so many things. A cardigan over the top of a pretty cami top and a skater skirt is always my favourite. I love the musky grey colour of this cardigan and I love how over sized it is. 

It's burgundy and it's check - my two favourite things. Skirts are not just for the summer season as you could easily pair this skirt with some thick black tights and a basic cami top. I love the contrast of the colour of this skirt and just for £9.99 this is a total bargain. 

I don't normally wear playsuits on a daily basis, but when I saw the model wearing this one with a pair of tights, it looked lovely. The floral print is stunning and really does stand out because of the black.

I am in love with these boots! I am loving chunky platformed boots at the moment and these are a perfect example of them. It has a more grungy style to them which I adore. These would look lovely with some high waisted jeans and maybe a leather jacket.

As Christmas is rolling near, the pyjamas are starting to come out a lot more. I love the prints that they do around Christmas time. I also love how soft and comfortable some of the pyjamas are. I am loving the pyjamas that have the cuffed bottoms just like these ones. I invested in 2 new pairs of cuffed pyjama bottoms and they are seriously the most comfiest items ever. 

Another playsuit which I love. The daisy print is so pretty and really goes well with the burgundy colour. I also love the layers of this playsuit, makes it look much thicker and perfect for Autumn with a pair of tights and some cute boots.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan