Slider

LUSH GOODIES

Thursday, 25 December 2014


I'd like to start off by saying Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope you're all having a wonderful day filled with laughter and joy. I've spent the day so far with my family at home opening presents and playing board games. I got given some lovely presents from my family, friends and boyfriend this year which I am so grateful for. I got a few LUSH products which I am so excited about that I just had to feature them in a post. Who doesn't love a bit of LUSH?!


Golden Wonder Bath Bomb | I got this bath bomb last year for Christmas and I loved it so much that I asked for it again this year. I has a beautiful citrus scent to it which just lights up your entire bathroom. It includes a blend of sweet orange, lime and cognac oils which helps keep your skin silky smooth and soft.

Gold Fun | I've heard about the 'fun' products that they do at LUSH but I've never actually tried any of them so you could say I was pretty excited when I saw this one in my stocking. This is a limited edition version of 'Fun', it's a multipurpose shampoo, soap, bubble bath and moldable toy. It smells like honey due to the best selling honey-toffee fragerence. I am very excited to try this one.

Northern Lights Bath Bomb | Colourful bath bombs are my favourite as I find them so fascinating to watch before I get into the bath. This bath bomb is supposed to turn blue and neon green as it fizzles away in the bath. The bath bomb includes jasmine and ylang ylang oils to help with your skin and to also smell good.

Dashing Santa Bath Bomb | This santa bath bomb is too cute. It's supposed to realease a gorgeous Satsuma scented aroma made up of mandarin, bergamot and orange absolute. This bath bomb is also supposed to give your bath water a bit of Christmas sparkle with some snowflake luster.

Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb | I have been going on and on about wanting this bath bomb for a very long time and I was extreamly happy and grateful when my boyfriend got it for me. It has a lovely lavender scent to it but it's not too overpowering which I like. It's filled with all these different coloured mini bath bombs around the sides and I'm so intrested and excited to see what this bath bomb is like.
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan