Slider

WISHLIST: MATALAN CHRISTMAS HOME DECOR

Monday, 1 December 2014

I cannot believe how quickly this year has flown by. It's finally December and Christmas is slowly approaching. I love everything about Christmas; the songs, the shopping, the wrapping but one thing I love the most is all of the Christmas decorations they bring out each year. I was having a sneaky look on the Matalan website at some of the decorations, there were a few items which I completely fell in love with and couldn't help but share them in this little blog post.  


Every Christmas I have to get a new Christmas bedding to celebrate. I love the Fairisle prints which are always popular during this season and I found this decorative cushion would look perfect with the Christmas bedding I currently have. The print is so unique and I love the reindeer's on this one. 

I would fill this tin bowl with a massive amount on Celebrations chocolate. I think it would look really nice sitting on the table at Christmas day for all the family to enjoy. 

This is such a cute little tree decoration, however I'd also hang this up on the wall around the living room or my bedroom just to make the room that little bit more festive. I do love a bit of tartan print and I love how they feature a bit of tartan ribbon along with the wooden heart. 
 

I do love a good scented candle all year round. I tend to go for the warm cinnamon scents during the winter months. I feel like it makes the whole room feel so cosy and leaves a warm scent throughout the room making it feel a lot like Christmas. 

I own so many mugs that I honestly do not need anymore, however I can't seem to help myself when I see a cute mug like this. It's so cute and Christmas like. I can imagine myself sitting in my blanket with a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows on top *sighs*. 

My Nan always has these hanging around her living room during Christmas and I really do think they make your room look 100 times more festive. You can get these in a variety of different designs but this one stood out to me the most. I love the glitter on this one to make out as if it's got snowed on, and I love the fake red berries to give it a pop of colour. 


CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan