Slider

2015 RESOLUTION'S

Monday, 12 January 2015

Picture from Pinterest

I can't believe it's 2015 already, where has the year gone?! 2014 was a year of ups and downs for me and I'm ready to forget all the down times that have happened, move on and start fresh. If I'm honest, I have never stuck to any of my New Year's Resolution's which I've made in the past, however I feel like I want to push myself into sticking with these one that I have come up with for this year. Hopefully by the end of 2015, I can proudly say that I achieved my resolutions. 

1. Staying organised
I am the worst person when it comes to organisation. I am so unorganized it's ridiculous. I have had many points in my life last year where I was getting stressed out with myself because I was always leaving things till last minute. I also want my blog to be a bit more organised as well, my posting days are never consistent. I sometimes find myself blogging twice a week and then I'd get caught up in my work life and social life that I completely forget to post for another week or so. I want to get myself a daily planner so I can start prioritizing myself a bit more and hopefully I'll become a little more organised this year. 

2. Be healthier
There was a few moments in my life last year where I wasn't happy with my body or my health in general. I noticed that I was eating a lot of junk food, me and my boyfriend went through a phase where we would eat takeaways quite often and I saw myself slowly putting on weight and I really wasn't happy with the way my body looked. Not only did I not like my body but I also didn't like how unfit I felt, I was getting out of breath a lot quicker than normal and I didn't do much exercise either because I was just a lazy person. This year I want to try and become more healthier by watching what I eat and doing more exercise. I want to start running which I'm most probably going to start doing that next month with my boyfriend as he's training for the marathon. I also am going to try and drink more water as I do consume a lot of fizzy drinks (oops) but this year I am going to completely push myself into becoming more healthier and happier person. Let's do this!

3. Save money
Since I got my first ever part time job 2 years ago working in retail, I have absolutely loved earning my own money. I have loved it so much that I literally spend it all within a few weeks and then I'll be completely money-less until I next get paid. My boyfriend and I have been talking about future plans to move in together and to go travelling and so on. It was a real eye opener for me because if we want to be able to do all of that then I'd have to be a bit more cautious with my money. I would like this year to be the year where I get myself a full time job that I really enjoy and I'd like to be able to save my money instead of spending it all at once on things that I probably don't really need. I'm going to try and budget my money a bit better this year. 

4. Continue blogging
I started this blog just under a year ago as a hobby for myself. I love reading blogs and I love writing my own blog posts. It's something I enjoy and something that I will continue to enjoy. I'd like my blog to be more consistent, for example; I'd like to have two or three days a week where I'd write a blog post and I'd like to keep posting on those days to help my blog stay a bit more organised as I feel like my post days are all over the place at the moment. I'd also like to keep a little planner for myself to plan out what sort of blog posts I'm going to write about and stick to the ideas. Most importantly, I want to continue to enjoy blogging and to enjoy writing about what I love and what makes me happy. 

5. Say 'yes' more
As a person that suffers with anxiety, I get quite nervous about doing new things. I felt like last year I turned down a lot of good opportunities for myself just because I was afraid of change. I like to stick to what I'm more comfortable with. However, I feel like I need to say yes more. I need to try and push myself into experiencing new things no matter how nervous I will be, because I know that in the future I will most probably regret saying no. I want to find a way to become less nervous about certain things and I also want to say yes to doing new things in my life as it can lead to some amazing opportunities. 

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan