MAYBELLINE 24 HOUR COLOUR TATTOOS

11:55:00 am

(Excuse the bad quality of photo's, I had very poor lighting the day I took the photo's)
I have recently been obsessed with the Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoos. I've never tried cream eyeshadows before until I bought these. They're so inexpensive, retailing for £4.99 each which I think it's amazing especially for how much product you get in the pots. 

I have two of my favourite colours from the collection which are: On and on Bronze and Metallic Pomegranate. They both include a bit of shimmer which creates a gorgeous effect on the eyelid. They both work perfect as a base for a smokey eye look or they look amazing on there own. Sometimes when I'm in a rush to get ready I'd simply blend this in with my finger and then use a fluffy brush to blend it out a bit more and to make it a little less harsh. I think they work amazing with a lot of different skin tones.

The texture of the product is so creamy and slides onto the lids very easily, also the staying power of these cream eyeshadows are amazing. They last all day long without having to use a primer underneath, they don't crease or slide around on the lids. The colour and vibrancy of these products manage to last throughout the whole day therefore you don't need to do any touch ups which is fab. I will say these are defiantly my go-to drugstore cream eyeshadows and I will be collecting more of the shades to add to my makeup collection. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments