Slider

NAKED 2 PALETTE REVIEW

Thursday, 8 January 2015


I've had my eye on the Naked 2 Palette for so long now that when I finally got it, I was literally over the moon. I have been using this palette near enough every single day since I got it and I know that I will continue to love this palette.

The palette includes 12 eyeshadow shades ranging from light to dark colour and that includes a mixture of matte and shimmery formulas. Each eyeshadow is very pigmented and easy to work with. I am able to achieve many different looks from this palette whether I'm wanting a more natural daytime look or a night out smokey eye look. The palette comes with a 'double-ended, cruelty free Good Karma eyeshadow/crease brush' which I have used a few times and it does a good job in blending the eyeshadows, however I prefer to stick to my real techniques brushes and I find them a lot easier to hold and use. 
Here is a list of the 12 shades included in this palette:

  • Foxy (Cream coloured matte eyeshadow. Perfect for a base)
  • Half Baked (Shimmery golden bronze colour)
  • Bootycall (Shimmery formula with a pink undertone. Perfect for a brow bone highlight)
  • Chopper (Shimmery copper colour)
  • Tease (A matte brown. Good crease colour)
  • Snakebite (Dark bronze colour with shimmer)
  • Suspect (Pale golden beige colour with shimmer)
  • Pistol (Shimmery greyish brown colour with a blue undertone)
  • Verve (Silvery colour with shimmer. I used this on New Years. Very sparkly)
  • YDK (Bit like half baked but more darker. Shimmery)
  • Busted (A dark brown, slightly matte with a bit of shimmer)
  • Blackout (A matte black)
The palette also came with a set of 4 sample Eyeshadow Primer Potions to use before you apply eyeshadow to help it not crease and it so can last throughout the day. The primer samples came in 4 different formulas:

1. Original - This works invisibly to keep colour in place.
2. Eden - A nude matte formula preps lids and prevents shadow meltdown.
3. Sin - A shimmering formula which helps prevent fading and creasing.
4. Anti-Ageing - Makes shadow last and in an 8-week clinical study: 100% of participants had a measurable improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 100% had brighter skin and 97% had improvement in radiance and clarity. 

If you haven't got a Naked palette, I would highly recommend them to anyone. They're extremely pigmented and work well on any skin tone. They are on the more pricey side but for the quality of the eyeshadows and how long they last, I would defiantly say it's worth the money. 

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan