Slider

REVLON COLORBURST MATTE BALMS

Thursday, 26 February 2015

I have three shades of the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms to show you. These matte balms were launched alongside of the famous Revlon Lacquer Balms which I personally really liked. I didn't buy the matte balms when they first came out because I wasn't a big fan of matte lipsticks, my lips get dry very quickly therefore I thought these range of lipsticks wouldn't work on me but I was so wrong. 

Starting from top to bottom, I have the shades Sultry which is a gorgeous brown-pink toned nude, very similar to the famous Kylie Jenner lip however a bit more pink toned. Elusive which is a cool toned pink that is perfect for an everyday lip colour. Striking is a much more bold colour. It's a beautiful red shade that suits most skin tones.

As I said, I'm not really a big fan of matte lipsticks however these are not completely matte. They have a gorgeous velvety and balm like feel to them once applied keeping the lips moisturized. The colour glides onto my lips easily and I like how the lipstick is pointed which makes it easier to get a neat, straight outline of the lips. Each colour is very pigmented and you do not need to use a lot of it, just one coat of lipstick would do the trick for me. I found that if you keep applying coat after coat your lips tend to look a bit cakey. The lasting power of these products are good, they have managed to last me around 5 hours until I need a new touch up. These lipsticks are perfect for those who enjoy matte finishes and they have a great selection of colours that will suit every skin tone. 

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan