Slider

RIMMEL LONDON KATE MOSS LIPSTICK SHADE 30

Sunday, 1 February 2015


Every time I'm in my local town doing a bit of shopping, I can't help but buy myself a new lipstick. I love wearing lipsticks and I have a ton of different colours. I feel like lipsticks can really change a makeup look and you can use a different range of colours to suit each type of skin tone. My personal favourite lipstick recently has been Rimmel London Lasting Finish Kate Moss Lipstick in the shade 30.

It's a beautiful deep purple shade with a slightly pink undertone to it. Perfect for any night out or special occasions, however I have been wearing this lipstick in the day time also. I used to be scared about wearing bold colours on my lips as I mostly stuck to the light pinks or nude shades, however I feel as if a bold lip can look amazing paired with very little eye makeup. A nice daytime eye makeup will make the bold lip stand out and look pretty. However if you're wanting to go for a night time look, then I'd pair this colour with a dark brown smokey eye which will make the look seem a lot more dramatic. The finish of this lipstick I would say is a semi-matte with a bit of shine to it. It has a very creamy formula therefore glides onto the lips without feeling dry. I feel as if this lipstick leaves my lips feeling well moisturised and it defiantly stays well put for a few hours, I do feel as if it needs some touch ups throughout the day though as it can tend to smudge around the edges if no lip liner is used. I would suggest to use a lip scrub before you apply this lipstick especially for those of you who suffer with dry lips like myself. My lips can get a bit flaky and cracked after a while and without using a lip scrub beforehand, my dry lips showed up pretty well whilst wearing this (never a good look). It would make application a lot easier if you moisturise your lips before hand, it'll also make the lipstick last a lot longer. Overall, I adore this product and I will defiantly purchase different colours from this range as I think they're so affordable and they're all great quality for a drugstore lip product.
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan