TANGLE TEEZER AQUA SPLASH

2:09:00 pm

(Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash - £13.99)
Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash has become one of my favourite brushes to use. I have a very bad habit of brushing my hair with a paddle brush when it's wet which I know can be very damaging as the hair is weaker when it's wet therefore making it more prone to break-age. When I saw that Tangle Teezer have a brush which I specifically made for wet hair, I had to give it a go. I like using this brush when applying conditioner or a hair treatment as it evenly distributes the product throughout my hair making sure every single strand is covered nicely. I also like using this before on damp towel dried hair to help get rid of any knots that could've been made whilst washing it. The Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash retails for £13.99 in Boots which may seem a little pricey for a brush but it's a good investment if your hair tends to get knotty a lot and it's completely worth the money.

I feel like my hair has improved so much since using this product. My hair seems to look a lot shiner and healthier and the bristles are so gentle on my hair that I feel as if it doesn't tug or pull on my strands making it feel less damaging to any other brush. The size and shape of the brush is very chunky and rounded making it easy to hold. I have used this product on my dry hair however I feel as if it pulls and doesn't de-tangle it as well so I will be sticking to using this on wet hair.

You Might Also Like

0 comments