THE BEAUTY SCENARIO TAG

4:06:00 pm

(Image source: Pinterest
Edited by me)

Today is one of those days where I feel like sitting back and doing a tag blog post. Tags are probably one of my favourite blog post's to read as I feel like you get to know a bit more about the person. I haven't done a tag post in a while and I kind of miss just sitting down and answering a few random questions. I searched the internet and found The Beauty Scenario Tag which looked like a lot of fun and thought I'd give it a go myself.


1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
I don't particularly own many high end foundations as I tend to lean towards drugstore foundations more. I don't know whether this would count as a foundation but for my high end, I would keep Benefit's Big Easy multi-balancing complexion perfector. It's my go-to foundation whenever I want a medium coverage and it's a liquid to powder finish so there's no need to use compressed or loose powder to set it. For my drugstore foundation I'd keep Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour Foundation, which is my everyday foundation that I have been using recently. It manages to stay put all day and it's defiantly a miracle worker for when I have my breakout days due to it's full coverage.

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I recon I'd completely ignore it. Especially if I'm being interviewed, I wouldn't want to embarrass the women.

3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
This would have to be my Revlon Colour Burst Matte Balm in the colour Striking. It's a beautiful pink toned red that I feel compliments my skin tone really well. It gives a bit of colour to my face and makes me feel more confident.

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
Make up wise - I'd invest in a good quality foundation brush and a liquid foundation. I used to use the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation which really dried out my skin but at the time I obviously didn't have a clue. I also applied foundation with my fingers which isn't a bad thing at all but I personally prefer to apply my foundation with a brush now. It's a lot less messy and it applies more evenly. I think I would also pay a bit more attention to my eyebrows, I was never fussed about my eyebrows back then but they really do matter! Hair wise - I used to straighten my hair every single day, and I also used to blow dry after every wash. I'd go back and not use heat on my hair as often, it would make such a big difference to the condition of my hair.

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
I would defiantly cry for a bit and then I'd complain to the manager. The thought of this happening makes me so sad. I'm obsessed with my hair and I hate going to the hairdressers anyway, my Auntie (who used to be a hairdresser) is the only person I let do anything to my hair as sad as it sounds haha!

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
For my eyes, I'd take my Naked 2 palette as I've been using it near enough every single day. You can create so many looks for each day, defiantly a must have.

7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
I'd hope none of it is missing! I honestly have to say my Naked 2 palette again. I just love it that much. I would really hope my Rimmel Wonderful Mascara is safe also as that's my go-to everyday mascara which makes my eyelashes look very long yet natural.

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
I'd probably confront them about it but I wouldn't ask them to re-purchase it. I'd be quite angry if it was something that was very expensive but if it was something like a cheap eye shadow then I'd probably just pretend that I haven't noticed. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments