Slider

TOP 5 MOST USED BEAUTY PRODUCTS

Thursday, 5 February 2015

I have rounded up my top 5 most used beauty products which I generally use on a daily basis. It was quite hard for me to pick out just 5 as I have so many products which I use and love, that I just wanted to share them all with you. However, these five products are the ones that I use every single day as part of my everyday make-up routine.

Rimmel Wonderful Mascara - I did a whole blog post about this mascara when I first bought it, and I am still loving it. It's a good mascara to use for everyday make-up because it has a very natural finish to it. It manages to separate each and every one of my lashes whilst giving them a good amount of volume and curl at the same time. You can happily build this product up to your desired taste, however I prefer to use just two coats.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer - A primer is always a good idea if you want your foundation to last throughout the day. This primer is a lightweight formula that helps to minimise the appearance of pores and it helps to even your skin tone. It preps my skin leaving a silky smooth base to put my foundation and concealer on over the top. I use the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation also therefore my make-up stays on near enough all day.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer - This bronzer gives me a nice warm looking complexion on those days where my skin looks dull. I love using this bronzer to contour my face or for when I need a bit more warmth to my skin. It comes with a little brush that is perfect for contouring and sculpting your cheek bones. It's not too dark but it's not too light either therefore it suits every skin tone and type.

Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo - I did a blog post on these colour tattoos, however this shade in particular is my favourite. On and On Bronze is a gorgeous gold toned brown that really makes my eyes pop. It makes a perfect base for if you want to put eye shadow over the top or it makes a gorgeous shade on it's own. I usually apply this using my fingers then simply blend it in with a fluffy brush so it's not as harsh. No need to use an eye primer before hand as this product stays on for ages and doesn't crease.

Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm - I think I have found my perfect everyday lipstick colour. The shade I use is Sultry which is a brown/pink shade and it's very close to the Kylie Jenner lip but slightly more pink. It's a matte balm however I am so surprised at how moisturising it is on my lips, it's very creamy but manages to stay on my lips for ages. Touch ups are needed after a few hours but I personally don't mind. I defiantly want to buy more shades.
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan