Slider

LUSH CUPCAKE FACE MASK

Monday, 23 March 2015

I recently took a trip to LUSH Cosmetics to specifically buy one of their face masks as my skin was in need of some TLC, plus I never tried any of LUSH's face masks before even though I've heard nothing but good things about them. I picked up Cupcake which is a perfect face mask for whenever your skin needs a deep cleanse. 

This mask contains the following ingredients: Rhassoul Mud (cleansing and softening), Linseed Infusion (protective and nourishing), Cocoa Powder (draws out any dirt), Fair Trade Vanilla Absolute (sweet and comforting scent). It also includes 3 different types of oils such as: Sandalwood Oil, Peppermint Oil and Spearmint Oil. The fresh mint helps to stimulate and tone the skin whilst the Cocoa Powder helps to draw out any dirt and give your skin a deep cleanse. The Linseed and Cocoa Butter work together to help soften and moisturize the skin, leaving it feeling silky smooth once it's been washed off. All of these ingredients are 100% natural and vegan friendly therefore you don't need to worry about any harsh products being on your skin. 

It has a very thick clay-like texture to it and it spreads evenly onto your skin. You must make sure to keep this product in the fridge so that it doesn't catch any bacteria. I like to apply this all over my face avoiding the eye and mouth areas, I leave it on for 10 - 15 minutes and then simply wash off with lukewarm water. You'll feel a tingling sensation when the face mask is on due to the fresh mint. The mask will leave your skin feeling super soft and clean. I found that this mask has also helped reduce the redness that I tend to get which I am so pleased with. I love this face mask so much and I must go back to try out some more of their face mask range. 
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan