MAC LIPSTICK | PLUMFUL

6:12:00 pm

I seem to own way too many lipsticks and my collection is starting to get a bit out of control. I personally love collecting and wearing lipsticks. I have a variety of different shades and I actually get a bit excited whenever I'm putting my makeup on as my favourite part is picking out a lipstick colour for that day. I wanted to share with you the lipstick which I have been wearing non-stop recently.

MAC lipstick in Plumful is a gorgeous cool toned plum colour that is suitable for either everyday wear or going out wear, it's the perfect shade if you're wanting a pop of colour on your lips without it being too bold. It's a lustre finish therefore it's not as pigmented as other lipstick, it has more of a sheer and glossy finish to it. It's so natural looking and you can easily build this colour up to help it look more pigmented on the lips. It's very comfortable to wear, it's not drying in the slightest and the lasting power is around 3 hours before having to touch up again. If you're the type of person that leans towards to the more nudes and natural shades but would like to start wearing more colour, then this the perfect lipstick to help you get into those more bolder shades.

You Might Also Like

0 comments