MAYBELLINE THE ERASER EYE CONCEALER

5:41:00 pm

After reading many good reviews about Maybelline's Eraser Eye Concealer, I finally decided to pick it up in my recent trip to Boots and try it out for myself. I can 100% say that I'm very impressed. I believe the product comes in two different shades: Light and Nude. I use the shade Light as I find it perfect for brightening and highlighting the under eye area.

This concealer gives off pretty decent coverage and doesn't seem to crease throughout the day. I find the sponge applicator very useful as it evenly distributes the product onto my under eye area without any fuss, however I do like to blend out the product using my ring finger once it's applied to make sure it leaves a nice blended finish. The consistency is very light weight therefore feels as if you have nothing on your skin, but it manages to cover any dark circles or discoloration. I also noticed a brightening effect when using this product, if you're wanting to brighten up your skin and give your face a bit of a highlight then simply use this concealer over your foundation, blend it out and set with a light powder (Ben Nye's Banana Powder is my favourite). If you're looking for a good concealer which covers all those dark circles and unwanted areas then I'd definitely recommend to check this one out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments