Slider

RIMMEL SCANDALEYES THICK & THIN EYELINER

Thursday, 12 March 2015

I desperately needed to invest in a new eyeliner as my 17 Gel Liner was currently coming to an end. If I'm honest, I'm rubbish at applying eyeliner and I can never seem to get the perfect winged eyeliner look. However, this has all changed for me since purchasing Rimmel's ScandalEyes Thick & Thin Eyeliner, it glides beautifully onto my eyelids without tugging and without it feeling scratchy like I know most liquid eyeliner tips can feel. 

It's shaped into a pen like formula therefore making it easy to hold. This product has a 3D tip which gives you the option to either create a thin line or a thick line, as well as having an angled tip which makes it easier for you to create the staple winged effect. I have never been able to get a good winged eyeliner look, however my first time using this product and I was able to achieve the winged liner in just a few seconds. It's very pigmented and leaves a matte black finish which lasts throughout the whole day. The only thing that lets me down with this product is the fact that it claims to be waterproof, but as soon as my eyes started watering this product rubbed straight off. I don't think this will stop me from buying the product again though because I really do love how this eyeliner looks on my eyes. It doesn't seem to dry my lids out and it doesn't crease either, also without my eyes watering it lasts throughout the whole day on my lids. I think this would be the perfect eyeliner if you're just starting out with makeup because of how easy it is to apply, I would recommend trying this product out if you haven't already.
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan