Slider

BENEFIT WATT'S UP! HIGHLIGHTER

Tuesday, 28 April 2015


I have a little obsession with highlighters at the moment. Now that it's coming up to summer and the weather is getting a lot warmer, I do like to start bringing the highlighters out. I recently picked up Benefit Watt's Up! Highlighter and I have not stopped using it since. 

It's a very creamy, sheer product that seems to blend wonderfully on my skin. It's a gorgeous champagne colour which works well with every skin tone. It's a cream to powder finish which is what I like most about this product because it doesn't stay wet or sticky on the skin, instead it finishes into a smooth creamy powder. I've had issues with some cream/liquid highlighters as I have found as few of them don't blend on my face that well however this product blends out so perfectly and doesn't leave any harsh lines showing. The product is double ended and comes with a sponge application which is supposed to help blend the product out, however I find it much better if I just simply blend the product out with my fingers. The sponge is really good and does do the trick however I just seem to prefer using my fingers more. This product can be applied on its own, under your makeup or over your makeup. It's really your choice in how you want to use this!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan