Slider

MAC PRO LONGWEAR PAINT POT IN SOFT OCHRE

Thursday, 16 July 2015


I wanted to quickly review MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot today seeing as it's become one of my most used products within the past week or so. I purchased this straight from MAC's online website for £16 - I know that may seem a bit expensive for a product that only contains just 5g however I can see this lasting me for over a year as you really do not need to use a lot of product each time. 

I like using this as an eye shadow base/primer, it manages to cancel out any discoloration that I may have on my eye lids and it also helps to enhance eye shadow colour as well as helping to make your eye shadow last throughout the whole day. The formula is very creamy therefore I prefer applying this with my fingers just to make sure that it blends out nice and evenly. The product then sets to a powder finish which makes blending eye shadows really easy to do and it also does a fantastic job by preventing the shadows from creasing. 

I am simply loving this product at the moment, I use it every morning when getting ready and my eye shadow seems to last a lot longer whenever I have this on underneath. I'm looking forward to purchasing more of these Paint Pots in different shades. 

                        Photo
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan