Slider

RIMMEL 9-IN-1 SKIN PERFECTING BB CREAM

Sunday, 26 July 2015


I have never really been a big fan of BB Creams in the past. No idea why that was, but I just never got along with them very well. I recently been seeing reviews and also tutorials using BB Creams and decided that I wanted to pick one up and try it out again. I've wanted a face product to use on those days where I don't fancy wearing a full face of foundation therefore a BB Cream would be perfect for this. 

I picked up Rimmel's 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting BB Cream and decided to wear it for a few days instead of my normal foundation so I could get a good review on it. To my surprise, the consistency of this is quite thick however doesn't feel cakey on the skin in the slightest, although I do find that it dries and sets very quickly therefore you'll have to blend this in faster. The BB Cream actually has a very nice amount of coverage, it's a light to medium I would say and you could also build it up if you'd prefer more. 

This BB Cream claims to prime, moisturize, minimize pores, conceals, covers, smooths, mattifies, brightens and helps protect. It also has SPF 25 which makes this product perfect for taking on holiday with you. 

I like applying this with a flat top kabuki brush as I feel that gives the best coverage for my skin. I wore this BB Cream on my face the other day when I was going out for the whole day just to see how well it would last on my skin. I did use a primer before applying the BB Cream only because I can never seem to apply anything on my face unless I use a primer first. The BB Cream seemed to hold up throughout the day however I did find that it clinged onto some of my dry patches such as around my nose and on my chin - it did go quite flaky and started to peel on those areas however the rest of my face was completely fine and it managed to stay on all through the day until I took it off in the evening. I also found that my face strongly smelt of sun screen and I think that was to do with the SPF 25 as every now and then I would get a slight whiff of the scent - it didn't put me off at all, that's just something to keep in mind before you go out and buy this product! 

I overall like this product and I like it for those days where I don't want to wear a full face of foundation - it does cover and conceal any blemishes that I want hidden and it works just as well as a foundation would do but with a slightly lighter coverage.

                               Photo
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan