Slider

SIMPLE ROSE GOLD EYE LOOK USING ZOEVA ROSE GOLDEN PALETTE

Thursday, 27 August 2015

I haven't been posting an awful lot recently due to having sometime off work for my birthday, I felt like I just wanted to chill out with friends and family during my time off therefore that explains the lack of posts. Speaking of my birthday, I got the Zoeva Rose Golden eyeshadow palette which I have had my eye on for quite a while now. I've had many days to play around with this palette and to create many different looks - in this particular post, I'm going to explain how to create this gorgeous rose gold eye look using this palette. It's so simple and I believe anyone can achieve this and look incredible.

I like to start off by priming my eyes with MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot just to cancel out any discolouration or veins that are visible on my lids then I like to set that with a translucent powder - I always like setting my paint pot with a powder because it helps the eyeshadows to blend out smoother and easily.  

On a crease brush, I go in with the first matte shade in this palette called Luster as a transition shade through my crease. This gives more depth to my eyes and also helps with the blending of the eyeshadows. I then use the bronze shimmer shade underneath called Foil on the same crease brush and I also run that through my crease giving it a bit more definition.

Using a flat eye brush, I like to use my favourite shade in the palette which is Copper is King - It's a gorgeous reddish copper colour which looks absolutely stunning on the lids. I spray my brush with some Fix Plus by Mac before pressing this colour onto my lid. The Fix Plus really helps to bring the pigmentation out a lot more and gives the shadow a sort of 'foiled' look to my eyes. Lastly, I like to use my finger to just dab a bit of Golden Rule shade in the centre of my lid to give a sort of subtle ombre effect to the whole look. A nice finishing touch with some eyeliner and mascara, then you're done. It's such a simple everyday look and would love beautiful on everyone.
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan