MAC PREP AND PRIME FIX+

8:41:00 pm


I have always wanted to give MAC Fix+ a try but never actually bought it myself. I got this little gem for my birthday a few weeks ago and I have fallen in love with it. 

I much prefer products that give my skin the matte finish as I feel as if it looks better on my skin, however now that Autumn is gradually approaching, my skin is getting dryer and dryer by the minute. I always make sure to use a good moisturizer day and night to help hydrate my skin but whenever I finish putting my makeup on, my skin always somehow manages to look more on the 'cakey' side and leaves a few dry patches lying around. I have recently been spraying a few pumps of MAC Fix+ onto my skin once I've finished with my makeup and let me tell you, it does absolute wonders. It makes my dry, patchy skin look a lot more vibrant, dewy and just generally healthy looking. It also helps to cut out all of that cakeyness on the skin, making it appear more natural. 

What else do I use Fix+ for?

  • Under Makeup - Spraying a few pumps and letting it dry before you put your makeup on can help with making your makeup last a lot longer on your face and also gives it a dewy finish.
  • Mixing it with foundation - If you find that you want to sheer out a very high coverage foundation then just spray this straight onto your foundation brush.
  • Eye shadows - I love using this to intensify my eye shadows making the pigment really stand out. 
This product is so versatile and can be used for a lot of things. I believe every girl should own this product.

Photo

You Might Also Like

0 comments