Slider

NEW MAC LIPSTICK PURCHASES | CREME IN YOUR COFFEE & TAUPE

Wednesday, 9 September 2015


I seem to have a problem... I cannot stop buying MAC lipsticks. They're most definitely my favourite items to collect and I manage to be collecting an awful lot recently. I made two new lipstick purchases some point last week and I have been completely non-stop using these two shades. As you can see, they both look very similar next to each other however I promise you they are different. As autumn is approaching (my favourite time of the year may I add) I've been loving the more darker nudes and plum shades, these two will fit into my autumn lipsticks very nicely. 

TAUPE is a matte finish however the formula is not like a retro matte. Instead, it's a beautiful creamy consistency that finishes as a matte whilst still manages to keep the moisture in your lips. It reminds me a lot like Velvet Teddy however it's more darker and more on the brown side and has a hint of a mauve undertone to it. I think this shade would suit every skin tone. The pigmentation is amazing, with just one swipe you get the full colour payoff. 

CREME IN YOUR COFFEE is a also a beautiful brown nude colour however it leans more on the pinkish side. It's a cremesheen formula which I sometimes can find a bit drying after a while, therefore whenever my lips are dry you can start to see flakes and it's not very flattering. If you find that your lips are on the dryer side then make sure to use a lip balm before applying this product. I also noticed the other day when I wore this out was that the colour started to bleed the tiniest bit around my mouth, however it fixed the problem straight away when I use a lip pencil with it. Again, just like Taupe, this colour would suit a variety of skin tones and it's such a gorgeous everyday shade. 

Photo
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan