WHAT'S INSIDE MY MINI ACRYLIC MAKEUP DRAWERS

3:46:00 pm


When I first started getting into makeup, I would just randomly shove my products into a little makeup bag and be done with it because I'm not the most organised person. However, over the years I have collected more and more items that there's just too much for it to all to be put inside this little makeup bag, I had to have a better way of storing all this makeup. I bought this mini acrylic drawer set from TK MAXX around a year ago and have used it to store all of my most used makeup products in. I also have a 4 piece drawer cabinet that this sits on top of with more makeup inside such as all my palettes and eyelashes and powders and bronzers... the list could go on! I am only going to be sharing what's inside my little acrylic drawers today only because the rest of my makeup drawers are completely unorganized and quite frankly just looks like a pile of crap at the moment, so I'll save that one for another post. A quick disclaimer beforehand, I don't want this post to come across as if I'm bragging about anything because I'm not. These kinds of posts are some of favourites to read as I enjoy just being nosy and seeing what other people have in their collection.


On top of my drawers I have another little acrylic piece which I use to store my most used foundations and lipsticks. I got my 2 Bourjois Healthy Mix foundations, L'Oreal Lumi Magique, Rimmel Lasting Finish and a Rimmel BB Cream hiding at the back. I have an Urban Decay Setting Spray and MAC Fix+ which I like to use on a daily basis to set my makeup in place for the day. I also keep a little lip butter on the side because you can never have too much lip butter. I keep my eyelash curlers with my lipsticks because it's just easy to get hold of, and the lipsticks I put out are my most used ones of the time so it does tend to change every now and then but right now I have out my three Revlon Matte Balms in the shades Sultry, Elusive and Striking. I then have 5 MAC lipsticks in the shade Plumful, Creme in your Coffee, Taupe, Velvet Teddy and Lady Bug. Lastly, I have one Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick from her nude collection in 48. Oh, and a random lip liner!


I wish I could fit more primers in here but unfortunately only two would fit so I just stuffed in my favourite and most used which are L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Base (which I absolutely love and it's my third tube, oops!) and then my Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Fatigue Blur in the warm apricot. 


I think I've only got around 6 concealers at the moment and I stuffed my most used ones in this drawer. Urban Decay Naked Skin is definitely my favourite out of all of these as it's just incredible and does an amazing job. Then I have my Rimmel Wake Me Up, Rimmel Match Perfection and Maybelline Eraser Eye which is coming down to it's last use so I may need to get some more of that very soon. 


This is a bit of a random drawer. It consists of my three most used blushes which are Glow All Out Lumizing Radiance Face Powder which has a very pretty pink sparkle to it which creates an amazing glow on the cheeks, Rimmel Lasting Finish in the shade Santa Rose, Collection Blush in the shade Bashful which is so cheap yet looks incredible. I have a random Benefit Hoola Bronzer which I only use if I want a powdered contour because I have actually been using my Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer more recently! I have two Rimmel Brow Gels one of which is clear and the other is in the shade dark brown, then I have my Anastasia Brow Pomade in the shade medium brown which is starting to dry out a bit now however I like using it with a tiny bit of my Fix+ to create it back into the mousse texture. I have two random eye liners in here also which should be in the second drawer but I couldn't fit them in so they stay here now, I have Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner in black and L'Oreal Super Liner also in black. 


This is my eye drawer I suppose as it only contains eye products! As you can see I have a little collection of the Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoos which I have been using for years now and I still love them to pieces, I have them in the shades On and On Bronze, Metallic Pomegranate, Creamy Beige, Pink Gold and Permanent Taupe. I have a MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre which I use before I put on any type of eye product as a base. Then for mascaras my favourites are Maybelline Lash Sensational, Benefit Roller Lash and Rimmel Scandaleyes, I also have a mini MAC False Lashes sample which I got free with an order recently and it's incredible, I may have to splurge out on the full size product.

You Might Also Like

0 comments