THE LIEBSTER AWARD

2:55:00 pm


I was recently nominated for The Liebster Award which is an award where bloggers come up with 11 different questions to tag other bloggers in, so that they can answer the questions and then come up with a new set of 11 questions and so on. Hopefully I explained that okay! It's a good way of promoting new bloggers. I was actually nominated for this award back when I first started blogging however it completely skipped my mind and I never got around to posting it. I was then nominated again recently by my friend Love. Life. Lipstick 

The Questions

1. Favourite Colour? 
Baby Blue 

2. Favourite place in the world?
Would probably say Paris. I went to Disneyland years ago with my whole family and it was the best week I've ever had. We spent a couple of days in Disneyland and our last day around Paris, it was truly incredible.

3. Dream Career?
I never know what to say to this question as I feel like I'm not too sure as to what I want as my dream career. Being able to blog full time would be cool but I'd also love to do something makeup related as well. 

4. Have you got a favourite film?
I have tons of movies that I love to watch over and over again, however if I had to choose a favourite it would be The Notebook. 

5. Dogs or Cats?
Dogs

6. McDonald's or Burger King?
McDonald's

7. Favourite season and why?
Autumn because I love colours and how you can just snuggle up with blankets with a cup of hot chocolate. I also love Autumn coloured jumpers.  

8. If you could bring back anyone from the dead, who would it be and why?
My Nan, only because I was just so close to her and I'd love to see her again. 

9. Horror movie or Romance?
I feel like I can't choose between this one purely because I love horror movies as I love the feeling of anticipation and being scared, but on the other hand I love cute cheesy romance movies because they make me happy. 

10. Favourite Actor?
Jonah Hill because I find him absolutely hilarious.

11. Why did you decide to do a blog?
I loved reading other people's blogs and one day I just randomly thought it'll be good to do this as a hobby and something to do in my spare time. 


I nominate - 


Here are my 11 questions for the next bloggers: 
1. Twitter or Instagram?
2. What is the one beauty product you cannot live without?
3. What makes you laugh the most?
4. Are you a clean or messy person? 
5. What 3 items would you take with you on a deserted island?
6. Celebrity crush?
7. If you have to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
8. Do you have a nickname? 
9. What would be your 'perfect' day?
10. How would your friends describe you?
11. What do you love most about blogging?

You Might Also Like

0 comments