Slider

BLOG GOALS FOR 2016

Monday, 4 January 2016

I just cannot believe it's been nearly 2 years since I first started blogging. Where has the time gone? Towards the end of 2015, I didn't seem to blog very much because I just didn't feel inspired to do so. I want to make 2016 the year that I get back into blogging properly and I feel like setting a few blog goals for this year will help me to stay connected and keep on track with things a bit better. 

IMPROVE PHOTO QUALITY
I've never been a huge fan of my photo content. I admit that I have improved a lot since I first started but I feel as if I want to improve just that little bit more. My photo's always tend to have a plain, boring, white background that even though it makes the actual product itself stand out, I just feel as if it's a bit bland. I'd like to invest in some pretty wallpapers or tiles to make my backgrounds prettier. 

BLOG MORE CONSISTENTLY
Sometimes I feel like I'm a bit all over the place with my blog posts as they are never consistent. I always tend to post whenever I have the time to or whenever I just feel like randomly posting something, yet I've never set myself certain days to write posts. My aim is to hopefully post 2-3 times a week however I find that hard to do sometimes because of my full time job. I want to be able to say that I'm going to post on these days but it's difficult because with my job, my shift days change each week! I think I'm going to start having to write blog posts in advance and then just simply upload them quickly on my chosen dates. 

GET INVOLVED WITH THE BLOGGING COMMUNITY
After nearly 2 years of blogging, I've only just recently made myself a Twitter account specifically for my blog. I just come to terms with how much fun it is getting to know everyone that's in the same position as me. I never realized how much social media is actually a big part of this community and it's also the main platform on how to get involved and meet new bloggers. This year, I really want to get involved more and talk to more people that are in the blogging community. 

POST MORE LIFESTYLE THINGS
Most of my content is beauty related which don't get me wrong, I love writing about however I also love to write about my daily life and what I did over the weekend sort of thing. I'm going to try and take more pictures of when I'm on outings or doing something exciting so that I can then blog about it afterwards. It'll be great to look back on what I've done throughout the year. 

STAY ORGANISED
I say this to myself time and time again but I really do need to sort my priorities out and get organised with my blog. I've actually taken my first step in doing this by purchasing The Badass Blog Planner on Amazon, which should be arriving in my post very soon. Hopefully, I'll be able to fill that in and I'm hoping it'll help me to be more up to date with everything.

What are your blog goals for 2016?
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan