Slider

EYESHADOW PALETTE COLLECTION // MY MAKEUP STASH

Thursday, 28 January 2016

I'm going to be starting a new 'series' or however you'd like to call it of my makeup stash. I was inspired by KathleenLights to do this as I love watching her videos on her makeup stash and I liked the idea of doing the same but in blog form. I'm going to be writing a variety of blog posts where I will be showing you my makeup collection but in little sections, if that makes any sense. Today's makeup stash blog post is all about my eyeshadow palette collection. I definitely don't have that many palettes compared to when I see other bloggers and youtubers collections however eyeshadow palettes are my favourite to collect (other than lipsticks) because there's such a variety of them and near enough every makeup brand has some sort of eyeshadow palette or quad. I will definitely continue to expand my eyeshadow palette collection in the near future. 

Seventeen Smokey Eye // I got this palette as a gift for my birthday two years ago. It's a small Seventeen palette which consists of 6 pretty eyeshadows. I don't reach for this palette too often only because I find that the colour aren't very pigmented as I'd like them to be, you really have to keep building them up to get the achieved colour. I like using the bone coloured eyeshadow as a base to set my Soft Ochre paint pot as the texture is very buttery and blends out perfectly on my lid.

L'Oreal Color Riche Nude Palette // I adore this palette. It's small yet sturdy which makes it perfect for travelling with and I also love the range of warm toned colours included in here. You have some good matte shades as well as some shimmers. My favourite is the third one in on the right which is a gorgeous copper shade and is perfect for all over the lid as a beautiful warm bronzed look. Some of these shadows are more pigmented than other however are all easily buildable. 

Smashbox Shape Matters Palette // Now this is actually a 3 in 1 palette as it includes brows, faces and eyes. I still consider this under an eyeshadow palette as it does give you 9 gorgeous eyeshadows perfect for a day time look or a smokey evening look. Each eyeshadow is very buttery and glides onto the lids beautifully. They're all very pigmented however I do like to use some Mac Fix+ on the shimmer shades just to give it a bit more definition to the pigment. 

Makeup Revolution Beyond Flawless // This was my first ever makeup revolution palette and as you can tell I've had quite a bit of use out of this one. I'm more of a warm toned lover therefore I like to steer towards to browns, gold and bronzed colours because that's what I like the most. This palette is perfect for those who also love a bit of bronze and copper shades in their makeup collection. The colours are easily bendable and let's just take a moment to appreciate how you get 32 shadows in this! You can create so many different looks.  

Makeup Revolution Salvation Girls on Film Palette // Another makeup revolution palette that includes a variety of bronzed colours yet some purples and blues. These apply exactly the same as the other shadows are all have a very similar texture to them. The price of these makeup revolution palettes are extremely affordable therefore if you're looking to buy on a budget defiantly check this brand out. 

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette // I feel like quite a lot of people have at least one of the Naked palettes in there collection as they are just so beautiful. Naked 2 is the only one I have out of the collection as again, I love the bronze shades however I am looking into getting the Naked 3 for a while now as I don't really have a pinky/golden palette. You really do get what you pay for with this palette as each eyeshadow is very good quality, the pigmentation is incredible and the longevity of the shades are insane. 

NEXT Cashmere Palette // I really should of given this palette a bit of a clean up before I took the picture but oh well, excuse the dirtiness. As you can probably tell, I like using this palette a lot. This was in fact my first ever eyeshadow palette I purchased and I used the crap out of it. It's so affordable yet the quality is amazing and the texture of the shadows are so creamy that they blend out really nicely on the lids. 

Z Palette with Makeup Geek Eyeshadows // My newest edition to my eyeshadow palette collection. I'm not going to go into this too much because I did a whole review on it here. I have used this palette near enough every day since I first completed it and I love the range of colours I managed to choose. It consists of 6 matte shadows and then 3 foiled eyeshadows which are my favourite. Makeup Geek simply do the best formula of eyeshadows ever so I really recommend checking them out if you haven't already.

Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette // First off, this palette literally smells of chocolate which is always a bonus. I believe this is the second edition to the Chocolate Bar palettes from Too Faced, I wasn't very keen on the first one as I like more of the warm coloured shades in this one and I was so glad that I went for the second palette instead. The eyeshadow pigmentation is very good and I feel like these eyeshadows last on my lids throughout the whole day. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette // When I first got this palette, I was using it every day however I don't reach for it very often recently yet whenever I do, I always seem to use the same two colours. Pink Champagne and Sherbet. Pink Champagne is literally my favourite colour ever and I use it all the time whenever I want a sparkle on my lids which is pretty much everyday. This palette has a good variety of colours and it's very versatile. You can create a lot of different and unique looks with this palette.

Zoeva Rose Golden Palette // This palette is along the lines of a rose gold theme. Most of the colours are shimmers and very pretty. Copper is King has to be my favourite shade out of the palette as it's so bronzy and glittery. This is a good palette to use around the Valentine's Day season as it includes really pretty shimmers and more of a natural look. 

What's your favourite eyeshadow palette you own?
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan