FLEUR DE FORCE THE GLAM GUIDE || BOOK REVIEW

7:59:00 pm


Fleur is a Youtuber that I have been watching for a few years therefore my inner beauty addict was screaming when I found out that she was releasing a book. This book has been out for a few months now however I never got my hands on it until now. Over the past week or so, I have been reading through the book and I realized how much it reminds me on Tanya Burr's book however this one seems to be a bit more in depth. 

I'll start off by saying how much I love the photos and illustrations in this book, it's very visually beautiful. If you haven't read this book yet, then I'll try not to spoil anything for you but I'm going to talk about the basics. The book is split up into 10 chapters: Introduction, Beauty, Hair, Fashion, Travel, Health & Fitness, Life Love Dreams and Everything in between, YouTube & Blogging, A note to my Subscribers and Acknowledgements. Each chapter contains a lot of content and is really in depth which is what I love about this book. 

The beauty section talks about the colour wheel, makeup brushes, how to choose a foundation colour and it also has a in depth tutorial on how to do a smokey eye. Then it moves onto skincare and provides us with a few DIY Face Masks and talks about the basics of skincare. The hair section includes a few hairstyles for an everyday basis and also contains DIY Hair Masks. Fleur talks about basic wardrobe essentials in the fashion chapter of the book. It then moves into my favourite chapter which is all about travelling, she gives us tips on how to pack like a pro as well as how to beat jet lag. Health & Fitness chapter gives us good smoothie recipes to try out and also some healthy breakfast ideas, she also talks about the benefits of certain foods. Life Love Dreams and Everything in between talks about body image and self confidence, she gives us an insight into how to stay positive and we also get a few tips on making relationships last. When it comes down to YouTube & Blogging, Fleur talks about the basic equipment you need to get started and also gives us some tips on how to stay inspired throughout. 

I really did enjoy this book. If you're a beauty addict like myself then I think it's great to have just to pick up every now and then when you want some inspiration. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments