Slider

TECHNIC COSMETICS COLOUR FIX CREAM CONTOUR KIT*

Thursday, 4 February 2016


I was very kindly sent this gorgeous Colour Fix Contour Kit* from Technic Cosmetics. I have said this so many times on my blog but I love cream contour kits and I can't stress that enough. I tend to get dry skin from time to time therefore cream products seem to work a lot better on me than apposed to powders. As soon as I received this kit through the post, I wanted to try it out right away and that's exactly what I did. 

You can purchase Technic Cosmetic products from a variety of different online stores such as: Fragrance DirectLove Thy MakeupBoohooShop for BeautyTesco and even Amazon. I was able to find this contour kit on the Shop for Beauty website retailing for just £3.49 and I found that on Boohoo the price was £5.00! I find that to be such an affordable price for an amazing quality palette.

The creams itself are very smooth and creamy to the touch which makes blending a lot easier. You can use these over the top of your foundation or you can use them as a foundation or a concealer because the coverage is great and they have a variety of different colours to suit different skin tones. I like using the third colour in at the top (the lightest one) as a concealer for underneath my eyes and then I immediately set it with a translucent powder. I noticed that throughout the day, it didn't seem to crease on me at all which is always a plus. To contour the perimeter of my face, I use the darkest colour of the whole palette on my cheekbones, forehead, nose and jawline and then I like to blend that out using a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I'd like to point out that you can also use your fingers to blend these products out as it's so blend able and the warmth of your fingers will blend out the product just as well as a brush would. It gives off a natural matte finish to the skin and doesn't look muddy or cakey in the slightest.

I feel like this would be a great palette for those who are in the makeup artist industry. It works just as well as some of the high end contour kits that it'll be a perfect one to add to your collection. If you're not a lover of cream contouring kits then I do believe that Technic also provide as contour kit featuring all pressed powders for the same price as the creams - I think this would be a much better option for those who are just starting out in contouring as it may be a little bit easier. I do really like this contour palette, I can see myself getting good use out of it and I definitely would recommend this to any makeup lover. I really am interested in trying out some more of there products knowing how good quality this palette is. 

Have you tried any Technic Cosmetic products? What's your favourite?
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan