VALENTINES DAY MAKEUP ESSENTIALS

7:56:00 pm

Valentine's Day. The day where you can get all dressed up and stumble around in those high heels or a day where you can spend it in bed with your friends watching cheesy movies. Either way, whatever you may get up too, I have put together a few Valentine's Day Essentials (makeup edition) for the big day.

What a perfect way to start off by showing you these heart shaped blusher and bronzer. They're by the brand Technic which I've only just recently discovered and have fallen in love with. Baked Heart Blusher & Bronzer* are not as strongly pigmented as any other product however that's why I like them so much. They give off the most beautiful, natural looking finish and you can most certainly build the product up to your desired colour. They're very comfortable on the skin and they last all day. They are very shimmery which I feel is perfect for Valentine's Day.

Next is Maybelline Colour Tattoo in the shade Pink Gold. I don't really have that many rosy/pink eyeshadow shades, although I have my eye on the Naked 3 palette as I think it's beautiful. I love this shade for an everyday look however I feel as if it's a gorgeous one for Valentine's Day. It's a baby pink shade with a hint of gold and tiny specks of shimmer running throughout the product. You can create so many different looks with this colour as it goes with pretty much everything. It's a cream eyeshadow therefore you can wear this on it's own or you can mix different colours to create the perfect look. 

When it came down to lip options, I ended up choosing two. Of course, I went for the staple red lip and chose MAC's Lady Bug. I know most people would probably pick Ruby Woo however I don't have that shade and I'm not too keen on dark reds on myself. Lady Bug is a slightly more brighter red which I feel would work perfectly on any skin tone. If you didn't want to go for the classic red shade this Valentine's Day, then I chose Flat Out Fabulous also by MAC. It's a gorgeous hot pink shade and is a bit more on the romantic side for Valentine's Day.  

What's your Valentine's Day Essentials?

You Might Also Like

0 comments