NYX HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR PRO PALETTE

12:44:00 pm

NYX has recently been released in my local Boots store here in the UK. I was personally very excited about this as I've always wanted to try some of the NYX products out however I never knew where to purchase them from - now I can easily purchase online through the Boots website. I have heard many good things about the new NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette from friends who also own this and from reading review posts, I thought it was definitely something I needed in my makeup collection. The palette is available in Boot's stores retailing for just £18 which I think is an amazing price for the quality of this product. 

It's an all over powder palette that includes 8 shades. From left to right the shades are: 
Ice Queen - A shimmery white shade. Perfect shade to use as a highlight.
Soft Light - A cool toned matte setting power. Good for setting under eye concealer. 
Cream - Another matte setting powder however this one is more on the warm toned side. It's more of a banana shade. 
Nectar - This is a gorgeous champagne shimmery shade. Works really well as another highlight shade.
Tan - A matte warm toned bronzed shade.
Toffee - A slightly darker bronzed brown compared to Tan.
Sculpt - Cool toned brown, perfect for sculpting out cheek bones.
Hollow - The darkest brown of the palette. Matte milk chocolate brown shade. Perfect for a dramatic contour. 

Each of these shades are refillable so you can easily pop these colours out of the pan whenever you've ran out and then just replace them with more, although I'm not sure where you can buy the re-fills over in the UK. I may need to do more research on that. 

All 8 of these shades are very highly pigmented and very blendable. Some shades are more powdery than others I have noticed, however once using them a few times they seem to smooth out a lot more and less product comes off of them. On most reviews that I have read about this contour palette, I have seen that it's been compared to the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour palette. I can't tell you anything about that because I haven't tried that palette out yet however I find that this contour palette gives you everything you need and more for such an amazing price range, that you wouldn't necessarily need another contour palette because this one does the job for you. 


Let me know in the comments if you've tried this contour palette before and what your thoughts on it are! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments