Slider

TAKE A PEEK INSIDE MY MAKEUP BAG

Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Whether I'm going away for the weekend or just staying over my friends house, these are the items that I will always carry along with me. Let's take a peek at the products inside my makeup bag:

Makeup Geek Palette - I bought a bunch of my favourite makeup geek shades and put them all into this small Z palette which I bought online. It's perfect for travelling as it's small yet still manages to hold 9 eyeshadows in which I can always create many different types of looks from. 

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - One of my favourite mascaras ever. This mascara manages to curl and add massive amounts of volume to my lashes all in one, without needing to use an eyelash curler on an every day basis. It gives an amazing amount of separation to my lashes and it's also great to use on bottom lashes. 

Collection Primed & Ready Eye Primer - I usually am a fan of my MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot for priming my eyes but as I'm running out of that product, I tend to be using more of this collection primer instead and I love it. It's kind of like a gel formula and helps my eyeshadow stay put throughout the whole day without any creasing either!

MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage - I normally use my Nivea Men Post Shave Balm to help my makeup last all day however that's way too chunky to carry around in my bag therefore I use this little sample size primer from MAC. It's lasted me quite a long time as you only need a small amount of product. It helps with blurring your face and smoothing your skin, prepping for the makeup you put on over the top. It also helps with the longevity of your makeup too. 

Bourjois Colour Edition Cream Eyeshadow - I always carry around some sort of cream eyeshadow product with me just in case I have one of those days where I cannot be bothered to do a full on eyeshadow look. I carry this Bourjois one around with me as it's a gorgeous champagne gold colour and it's perfect if I'm just wanting that pop of colour on my eyelids.

NYX Butter Lipstick - I switch and change my lipstick colours all the time however this was the one that I had in my makeup bag recently because I've seem to have fallen in love with the shade and formula of this product. It's very moisturising on my lips and you can never go wrong with a red lip.

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soilel Bronzer - Obviously I love the fact that this bronzer genuinely smells of chocolate because it's infused with real cocoa. I love how subtle yet gorgeous this looks on my cheeks. It lasts for ages too, I've had this for over a year and I haven't even hit pan yet. 

Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation - I'm currently still in the process of trying this foundation out. I love the satin finish it gives to my skin and it makes my face look very awake and healthy. The longevity of this foundation seems to be great so far as it's lasting me throughout the entire day. 

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - Just a standard concealer which I like to use underneath my eyes and to cover up any odd blemishes that I may have on my skin. It's very full coverage and doesn't seem to crease under my eyes. 

L'Oreal Infallible Powder - This product manages to keep my face completely matte throughout the day. I do believe that when I first bought this product, I ended up buying a shade too light for me therefore I do feel as if it makes me look like a ghost some days. It's nothing that a bronzer can't fix though which is always good!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan