Slider

LUSH ROSY CHEEKS FACE MASK

Friday, 1 April 2016

I adore using Lush face masks for my skin. I suffer with very sensitive skin and many face masks on the market tend to give me some sort of allergic reaction and my face ends up becoming all red and blotchy and even swollen. I have found that Lush face masks are just about the only masks I can actually use on my skin as there organic and natural ingredients don't irritate my skin in the slightest. I've tried many of there masks before such as the famous Cupcake mask to my favourite which is the Oatifix one.

I decided to pick up Rosy Cheeks face mask which I consider to be more of a soothing mask for the skin. It's main ingredient is something called Calamine which acts as a calming agent for the skin, it's main uses is to relieve redness, stinging and irritation of the skin. I was very excited when I heard about this because I have suffered from redness of the skin especially in my cheeks ever since I was little and I have tried so many different products to try and help with it but nothing has massively worked so far. I found with just after one use of this product, I didn't wake up the next morning with redness all over my cheeks like I normally do which was incredible. I can honestly say that this mask has really helped to reduce the redness in my skin and help calm my face. 

The calamine and kaolin in this mask will help to gently remove any dirt from the skin whilst the rose oils nourishes and tones your face. I've been using this mask twice a week and my skin is loving it, it hasn't broke me out at all either. My skin feels incredibly soft and hydrated once this has been rinsed off and I have also noticed that my makeup has been going on a lot more smoother recently which is such a bonus. This is something I would definitely recommend to those who suffer with redness and sensitive skin, I would 100% purchase this item again.

What's your favourite Lush mask?
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan