Slider

5 FAVOURITE DRUGSTORE CONCEALERS

Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Concealers are my best friend when it comes to covering up my awful dark circles and those nasty little blemishes that I tend to get every so often. I seem to lean towards drugstore concealers the most but I think that's only because I have found that some drugstore concealers can actually work better than some high end products (although nothing can top my love for Urban Decay's Naked Skin Concealer). I love finding products which are budget friendly but it's even more great when they work perfectly on my skin. I've rounded up my 5 favourite drugstore concealers that I have continued to use for a very long time now. 

1. Maybelline Fit Me
This concealer is very full coverage yet manages to feel so light weight on the skin. You only need the tiniest amount of this product because it goes a long way, I find that if you put heaps of this on then it can tend to look a bit cakey and crease so make sure you're using this with a light hand. It covers up blemishes like a dream and smooths over dry patches nicely. I've heard this concealer is a dupe for the Nars Creamy Concealer too! 

2. Maybelline Eraser Eye
Another great concealer by the brand Maybelline. I'm pretty sure most girls have owned this concealer at some point in their lives. It's another full coverage concealer which blends out so beautifully on the skin. It comes with a sponge applicator on the top and you simply just turn the red center to dispense the product out onto the sponge. I like buying this product in the lightest shade because I love using this to lighten underneath my eyes to help me look more awake. 

3. Collection Lasting Perfection
A classic concealer which has been around for years. This was my first ever concealer that I ever tried and I'm still constantly buying this product as soon as I run low of it. It's beautiful, lightening full coverage concealer which lasts throughout the whole day without creasing underneath the eyes. It has a very creamy consistency which helps with the blending out of the product. I use the lightest shade to once again brighten up my under eye area.

4. Rimmel Match Perfection
I feel like this concealer is more on the sheer/medium coverage. It's very light weight on the skin and it works perfectly on those days where you fancy wearing a light coverage of foundation. Even though it's more on the sheer side, it still manages to cover up those dark circles and it also works really well when trying to cover any spots. It comes in a squeezable tube which I find is a lot more hygienic than a regular concealer where you have to keep dipping the applicator in. 

5. Rimmel Wake Me Up 
I instantly knew that I would love this concealer seeing as I loved the matching foundation. Once again, this is another concealer that has a great coverage and manages to cover any darkness under the eyes. What I love most about this product is that it contains Peptides and a Vitamin Moisturising Complex which helps give it a anti-fatigue effect. This helps you to look more away in the mornings and throughout the rest of the day.

What's your favourite drugstore concealers?
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan