GARNIER MICELLAR OIL-INFUSED CLEANSING WATER

2:16:00 pm

I am fairly confident that most of you have probably heard about this new micellar water from Garnier. If you haven't, where have you been?! When I found out that Garnier were bringing out a brand new micellar cleansing water, I immediately went out to the stores and purchased a bottle for myself. I have used the original micellar water and I've also used the one that's specifically for sensitive skin, these both have worked wonders for my skin and they work amazingly well when it comes down to getting rid of the main bulk of my makeup that's on my skin. I do have to say though that I think this new micellar water may be my favourite one out of the range. 

This micellar water is purposely targeted at people that have dry skin which is perfect for me as I tend to get annoying dry patches on my face, especially around my cheeks. It claims to be a gentle cleanser that removes all makeup including waterproof and long wearing whilst keeping your skin hydrated and feeling nourished from the oils. I was worried in case this product left a greasy residue on my skin but to my surprise, it didn't! Straight after using this, you can feel a tiny bit of oiliness on the skin however leave it for a few minutes to dry and it'll go away completely, leaving the skin feeling super soft and hydrated. I sometimes feel like I don't need to moisturize after using this as I feel my skin has all the moisture it needs. 

The product comes in the same 400ml bottle as all the other Garnier micellar waters however the product inside looks different as the oil is separated from the water, leaving the oil floating at the top of the bottle. Make sure you always shake the bottle before applying the product to your skin so that the oil can have a chance to mix into the water. Otherwise, I think you will definitely be left with a greasy looking face and no one wants that. I have found that taking off my makeup feels a lot smoother and more gentle on my skin because of how soft and nourishing the oil is. It doesn't tug at my skin in the slightest, it seems to just completely dissolve my makeup in a swipe. My skin feels so soft and hydrated when I wake up the next morning and I've also noticed that my makeup seems to apply better and looks more on the flawless side. 

Have you tried any of the Garnier Micellar Waters? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments