Slider

ZOELLA BEAUTY: SWEET INSPIRATIONS

Sunday, 5 June 2016


I'm pretty sure most of you know who Zoe Sugg (Zoella) is by now as she is one of the most well known beauty YouTubers around the world. You may also know that she has released her own range of beauty products which sells in Superdrug and Feel Unique. She has her original Zoella Beauty range, a Tutti Fruity range and now she's come out with some brand products with her Sweet Inspirations range. Zoe posted a video all about her new range showing us all the new products and told us is was her favourite range she's done so far. Of course, I immediately wanted to try out some of these products so I headed straight to the Superdrug website and made some purchases. 

I'm going to start off with my favourite product of the 3 items I picked up and that's the Bath Latte. This is a bath and shower milk enriched with sweet almonds, cacao and honey. The packaging is just on another level for me, it's beautiful! I love how it's shaped like a vintage milk bottle and I simply love pastel blue and gold print going around the bottle. What I love most about this product is the fact that you can use it two ways - you can run it under your bath water to create bubbles for the perfect bubble bath or you can use it as a shower milk to wash your body with. I adore the smell of this, it's a very sweet vanilla and almond scented product which leaves a beautiful long lasting scent all over your bathroom and your body. The texture is very creamy and it manages to moisturize and soften the skin, I immediately feel refreshed after using this product. This retails for £6.

Next I'm going to talk about the Le Fizz which is a fragranced bath fizzer. Once again, the packaging is beautiful and Zoe talked about how she was inspired by a french patisserie. This product is macaron scented and yet again, it's a very sweet scent. The bath fizz is shaped as a chocolate bar just like her bath fizzers in her other ranges. I drop 5 pieces of this into my bath and simply watch them fizz away whilst making my bathroom smell like sweet macarons. This retails for £5.

The last thing I picked up was Double Creme body lotion. I get really picky when it comes to body lotions because I really dislike those ones that feel sticky and take forever to sink into the skin. This one however works like a dream. I was very happy when I realised how quickly it sinks into my skin and it doesn't leave any tacky residue. Once again, its enriched with cacao, almond oil and honey extract to leave your skin feeling silky soft and smelling as sweet as can be. The scent is very long lasting on the skin and I find myself constantly smelling my arms because of how much I love this scent. The product comes in a cute pastel pink striped packaging and I love how they included a gold Z initial on the top. This retails for £5.

Have you tried anything from the Sweet Inspirations range and what is your favourite? 
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan