Slider

A LITTLE NYX HAUL

Tuesday, 12 July 2016

As most of you are probably aware, NYX Cosmetics has become more and more popular in the UK since it's become more available and easier to get. Boots have actually started selling NYX products online and some Boots stores have NYX Cosmetics stands which I find very exciting. I haven't really ventured out and tried many NYX products before, therefore I ended up going on Feel Unique to have a browse through and of course I ended up purchasing some goodies. 

This concealer retails for just £5.50 on Feel Unique. I wanted to get the lightest shade which was 01 Porcelain however it was out of stock so I ended up getting the second lightest which is 03 Light. When I swatched this on my hand for the first time, I wasn't too sure about it as it has a very pink undertone to it and I normally go for concealers that have a slight yellow tone however once blended into my skin, it seem to match really well. It's a very light weight concealer but has high coverage at the same time and it doesn't seem to crease or look cakey on my skin. They sell a variety of different shades for every skin tone and they even sell a Lavender, Green and Yellow shades for colour correcting. 

The only brow pomade I've tried is the Anastasia Beverly Hills pomade however the product ended up drying out very quickly so now I've got so much product left but I can't use it properly which sucks considering the price I paid for it. This NYX product cost me £5.50 and you near enough get the same amount of product as the ABH one. I got the shade 02 Chocolate which is the second lightest one and it's a perfect colour match for me, I think anything darker would just be too dark for my brows. I found this product to be very creamy in consistency which I liked as it made it very easy to use and it glided onto my brows like a dream. It's also very pigmented therefore you only need the tiniest amount of product. I'd also liked to point out that it's smudge-proof and waterproof. 
I've been wanting to get my hands on these liquid lipsticks for ages. My friend Taylor over at tmcmakeup has a few of these and I tried one of them one when I was round her house, I instantly fell in love with them and new I had to get some for myself. The lipsticks cost £6.50 each which I think is an amazing price for such good quality/long lasting liquid lipsticks. I picked up 2 shades, Ruffle Trim which is the top shade - it's a warm brown with a slight peachy tone to it, perfect for an everyday nude. I also picked up Teddy which is one of the darker shades of the whole collection, it's more of a cooler toned brown. The lipsticks dry completely matte within a couple of seconds after applying and they last for ages on the lips. I have to use something oily to get break down the product when I want to take it off at the end of the day. 
NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams // Berlin & Moscow
Can you tell that I'm really loving liquid lipsticks at the moment? I see so many people raving about these lip creams all the time. I would recommend this product to those who don't really like to feel of drying matte liquid lipsticks, as these feel so much lighter and more creamier on the lips. Berlin (the top shade) is a warm brown with a slight purple undertone, it reminds me a lot of Whirl by MAC. Moscow (bottom shade) is a shade I never thought I'd go for, its gorgeous navy blue shade. It's a lot less pigmented than Berlin however you can easily build the product up. One thing I love the most about these is the scent, they smell like vanilla cake it's incredible! These retail for £5.50 each. 

What are your favourite NYX Cosmetics products?
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan