BOUTIQUE OF MOLLY // REVIEW

12:26:00 pm

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by a new and upcoming fashion brand Boutique of Molly who asked me if I would be interested in trying out some of their clothes from the website. Of course, as a fashion junkie I immediately jumped at the opportunity! They very kindly gave me a 30% discount code to use when picking out what I wanted. 

The first item I chose was this gorgeous Seema Off the Shoulders top. Off the shoulder tops are very on trend right now as we are coming into the summer months. This top has short flared sleeves and it's elasticated around the shoulders making it fit perfectly and also making it very comfortable to wear. The top has a slight dip hem style around the bottom of it which I really love. I love how plain and simple this top is as I feel like you can pair it up with different jeans and shoes to make it a casual top or a dressy top for a night out. 

The next top I chose is definitely my favourite out of the two, this is the Pia Crochet Off the Shoulder top. Once again, another off the shoulder top because I'm simply loving them at the moment. This one is more of a cropped top and it has longer sleeves. I love the lace detailing at the end of the sleeves. I would recommend wearing either a white strapless bra or a white bandeau top underneath this as it can be a tad bit see through. Once again, this top is very comfortable to wear and it can styled for a casual day out or paired with some gorgeous heels for a girls night out. 

The style and layout of the Boutique of Molly website is very easy to use and navigate around which is always a good thing. I really liked the fact that each of the clothes are shown on the model so we have a good idea of what the items look like whilst on. Boutique of Molly are constantly updating there website and always adding new items to it which is fab, I seem to find myself constantly going on there site to have a browse through all the new bits. 

Boutique of Molly deliver directly to your door and if you place an order before 3pm, then your parcel will be sent out on the same day as your order. UK and Northern Ireland delivery costs £3.99 and it usually takes 1-2 days to be delivered although some Northern Ireland deliveries can take a bit longer. They also send out there items first class with Royal Mail. They also ship worldwide! When I ordered my clothes, they arrived 2 days later which I was very impressed with. The customer service are really helpful and they managed to respond within a few hours. I'm overall very happy with my purchases and I will continue to purchase from this website, I believe the quality of the clothes are fab and the prices are affordable. 

Have you tried anything from Boutique of Molly? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments