Slider

CUPPA JOE COFFEE BODY SCRUB

Friday, 22 July 2016

Cuppa Joe very kindly sent me one of their Coffee Body Scrubs* to try out and review for you all. What is Cuppa Joe? It's a brand that sells a variety of 100% natural and organic body and face coffee scrubs. They were created to target eczema, acne, cellulite, stretch marks and dry skin using caffeine from Arabica beans and cold pressed oils. 

They have a 6 different scents of body scrubs which include: chocolate & orange, coffee & coconut, coffee & grapefruit, lime & almond, st Clements and coco vanilla. I chose the St Clements scrub as I love anything that's citrus. I would like to point out that if you're not a lover of the coffee scent then I don't think you'll like this product as of course, it has a very strong coffee smell with a slight hint of the citrus oils, however as soon as you use a body wash afterwards the smell immediately goes which is good. 

This particular coffee scrub contains orange oil and lemon oil bound together with extra virgin coconut oils and macadamia oil. Flakes of sea salt and unrefined sugars which help to buff your skin. The coffee grounds feel very soft on your skin yet they do the job well without feeling sharp or rough. 

I like using this whilst my body is a bit damp from the shower and then I simply take a big handful of product and buff it all over my body using my hands, making sure I concentrate on my most dry areas such as my shoulders and elbows. You're meant to leave this on for about 5-10 minutes and then rinse off and use your regular body wash. My skin immediately feels refreshed and smooth afterwards, I love using this in the morning to help wake me up. I feel like I don't need to use a body lotion or moisturiser afterwards as the oils inside this product help to keep the moisture in my skin. Having used this coffee scrub multiple times now I can give it a huge thumbs up from me. My skin has never felt so smooth before. 

Purchase Cuppa Joe body scrubs here.  They retail for £12.50. 

Have you tried a Coffee Body Scrub before?
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan