FREEDOM PRO LIPSTICK BARE COLLECTION

11:59:00 am

I popped into my local Superdrug store and saw that they had a brand new makeup counter dedicated to Freedom Makeup. I believe they're a fairly new brand of makeup and they're from the creators of Makeup Revolution. As I was browsing through, I immediately noticed that the brand was a lot similar to makeup revolution as they both have the same packaging however Freedom sell a range of different products that makeup revolution don't do. The one product that caught my eye the most was these lipstick collections which contains 5 full size lipsticks for just £5. 

I picked up the Bare collection which contains a bunch of nude shades as I tend to lean towards those the most on a daily basis. If you're not into nudes then that's okay, as they also sell a pink, red, vamp and a galaxy collection therefore there's something for everyone. I wasn't expecting much of these lipsticks as they're only retailed for £1 each. I was however pleasantly surprised with the colour pay off, I thought the pigmentation of these were quite good considering the price range. They're more on the sheer side however I think they work really nicely when you want just a pop of colour on your lips. 
Here are the swatches of all 5 lipsticks. From top to bottom we have: 111 Untouched, 115 Mannequin, 114 Naked Beauty, 112 Sooner or Later and 113 Whispers. 

There's a range of pink toned nudes as well as brown nudes. As you can see the colour payoff is pretty good for a £1 each lipstick. They feel extremely moisturising on the lips and they last for a good few hours before the colour starts to wear off. You can purchase Freedom Makeup from Superdrug or on their website at: Freedom Makeup 
I'm definitely looking forward to trying out some more of their products in the future. 

What do you think of these colours? Have you tried anything from Freedom Makeup? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments