Slider

TANYA BURR BIRTHDAY SUIT EYE PALETTE

Monday, 18 July 2016

When I found out that Tanya Burr was bringing out a brand new range of her beauty products, of course I had to get something. I already love the quality of her other eyeshadow palettes and when I was browsing through her new line, this one stood out to me the most. I wanted to pick up one of her matte lip products however the one I wanted was unfortunately sold out. 

I picked up the Birthday Suit palette which is a warm toned eyeshadow palette consisting of 4 very pigmented shades. 
From top to bottom we have: Marzipan, Toast, Cocoa Sugar and Soft Truffle. 

The palette cost £5.99 which I think is very affordable for the quality of these shadows. Each shade is so pigmented and also easily buildable. They all have a beautiful creamy texture to them which makes each shadow easy to blend out. I wasn't a big fan of Tanya's packaging on her eyeshadow palettes as I didn't really like the cardboard look however I do really love the rose gold packaging of this one and I love the cute little polka dots printed over the front. It comes with a cute heart shaped mirror inside which is perfect for applying on the go. I feel like this palette is perfect for beginners as it contains gorgeous neutrals for an everyday look however you can also dress this up a little and create the perfect smokey eye look with more of the darker shades. I love how there's a mix of mattes and shimmers, it's very versatile and I feel you can can create some gorgeous looks with this. 

Have you tried any of Tanya's new products? 
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan