RO'S ARGAN BODY CONDITIONER

12:31:00 pm

I've had this product for a few months just sitting in my drawer completely unopened. I came across it again a few weeks ago and luckily it was still okay to use. When it comes to my bath time, I usually use a body scrub and then a body wash & a lotion, I've never thought of using a body conditioner in my routine but now I feel like it's a holy grail product that I like to use every time I shower/bath.

What exactly is a body conditioner? According to Lush, a body conditioner basically works the exact same was as a hair conditioner except this one is for your skin. You smooth this over damp skin and massage in, then simply rinse it off with warm water to achieve perfectly smooth and hydrated skin. This product has a gorgeous floral scent to it which isn't too overpowering yet leaves your skin smelling amazing after every use. In this product Lush have use nourishing Argan Oil, which is thought to have anti-aging properties as it's rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids. This also includes Brazil Nut and Almond Oils as well as Cocoa, Shea and Cupuacu butters to leave your skin supple and radiant.

My skin has never felt so smooth and hydrated before ever. You only need the tiniest amount of product as a little goes a very long way with this one. I love using this for shaving my legs as they end up feeling a lot more hydrated afterwards. This product retails in Lush stores and online for £16.50 for 225g or £27.97 for 500g. 

Have you tried a body conditioner before?

You Might Also Like

0 comments