SLEEK SOLSTICE HIGHLIGHTING PALETTE

12:11:00 pm


So I feel like I just need to contain my excitement a bit for this one. I am a massive highlight lover therefore as you can imagine, I was extremely excited when my best friend and fellow blogger Taylor from tmaemakeup bought this for me as one of my birthday presents which I am very grateful for. From the 4 gorgeous highlight shades to the beautiful rose gold packaging, this one really does top it as my favourite drugstore highlighter palette. 

The palette is being sold on the Sleek website as well as Boots and Superdrug (online and in store) for £9.99. 

The palette contains 4 shades: Ecliptic (cream), Hemisphere (powder), Subsolar (powder) and Equinox (powder). 

Ecliptic is like a rose gold shade with a slight purple tinge to it. It's such a pretty shade however I don't reach for it that often, mainly because it's less pigmented than the others which is understandable as its a cream highlighter. I sometimes find the formula to be too creamy that when I try to blend it out, it tends to just blend away into a very faint highlight. This would be good for those who prefer more of a natural highlight rather than going all out. 

Hemisphere is a beautiful lavender powder highlight. It's absolutely stunning and so unique. It's highly pigmented and the formula is so buttery that it glides onto the skin perfectly. This shade is perfect for any skin tone and looks amazing when it's paired with a pink blush. 

Subsolar is perfect shade for those pale skin guys and girls like myself. It's a gorgeous light champagne shade and also very highly pigmented. I find the formula of this one to be quite powdery and chalky however it still works just as well as the other shades. 

Equinox is my favourite shade of the whole palette. It's a bronzed rose gold powder and has the same formula as Hemisphere. I love my bronze colours therefore this works perfectly on those days where I want to go all out bronze on my face. 

As soon as I opened this palette, I wanted to rub every single shade all over my face and blind everyone with my amazing highlight haha. I am so impressed with the formula and pigmentation of this product. It really is one of those highlight palettes that everyone needs in their collection. 

What's your favourite shade out of these four? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments