Slider

MAKEUP REVOLUTION ROSE GOLD LIPSTICKS

Wednesday, 5 October 2016


Makeup Revolution has to be one of my favourite drugstore beauty brands on the markets. They do the most incredible dupes for high end brands such as Urban Decay, Too Faced, Real Techniques and many more. On my birthday, my best friend and fellow blogger Taylor from tmaemakeup got me these two Makeup Revolution lipsticks from there new rose gold range. 

Needless to say, the packaging of this collection is so pretty. They fit perfectly in my acrylic lipstick holders which I normally use to store all my MAC lipsticks, however these Makeup Revolution ones look more appealing on show. I got two shades of out 5 in the collection...
Red Carpet - A traditional classic red. It's more on the brighter side rather than a darker red and I believe that this colour would suit all skin tones. It has a creamy formula which can be built up for a more intense look. I have worn this lipstick to work for a 10 hour shift and only had to touch up once which was after I ate lunch. It lasted me through the whole day! 

Private Members Club - I do believe this is the darkest lipstick I own. It's a gorgeous dark purple shade and I find it to be very similar to MAC Rebel. I find myself wearing this lipstick a lot more now that we're in the autumn/winter season and I ALWAYS get complimented on it. It has the same creamy formula as Red Carpet and it also has the same longevity. 

Both of these lipsticks have a satin finish to them and I find the longer I leave them on, they end up drying to a comfortable semi-matte finish. With the price tag being just £3 each, I really don't think you can go wrong. I am very impressed with the quality of these lipsticks and I'm planning on getting the rest of the collection. I recommend everyone to check these out either on the Makeup Revolution website or over at Superdrug as I think they're definitely worth the hype. 

Have you tried these lipsticks yet? 

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan