BATTLE OF THE BODY BUTTERS

12:46:00 pm

Now that we seem to be heading towards to darker and colder days of winter, my skin has picked up problems throughout the past few weeks. One of the main problems I am experiencing is dry skin all over my body. If you know me, then you'd know that I adore body butters. I go through tons of different tubs. There's something so satisfying about slapping on a thick layer of body butter haha! In this post I'm sharing with you my favourite body butters that I have constantly been using over the past month or so. 

Soap and Glory: Butter Yourself
This product is something that I constantly re-purchase whenever I'm running low of it. I think it's mainly down to the fact that I adore the scent of this. It has a new Fruitigo Fragrance with frozen yuzu, orange oil, green fig and jungle pomelo essence. It's one of those fragrances that linger on your body for a good few hours leaving you with a gorgeous citrus scent. This product has exfoliating AHAs to help safely help exfoliate dead skin cells and stimulate skin cell renewal all while making your skin feel smoother and softer after each and every use. 

The Body Shop: Blueberry Body Butter
The body shop is hands down my favourite skin care shop ever. It sells some of my most used daily products and I simply adore their body butters. They sell a variety of different scents but my favourite is this Blueberry one which I don't think you can buy anymore as it was limited edition. I'm scared to use this one too much as I don't want it to run out on me haha. I love how quickly this product absorbs into your skin and it doesn't leave any sticky residue afterwards. It's also one of those products where it leaves a gorgeous scent on your skin. I'm very excited about The Body Shop new festive range as they have a Vanilla Chai body butter and a Spiced Apple one which I am dying to try out! 

Calcot Manor: De-Stress Body Balm
I actually got this product for Christmas and I'm nearly out of it, however it is one that I will definitely be re-purchasing as I have loved using it so much. This product is infused with a unique flower blend to give a calm and enriched skin nourishing experience. I like using this on the days where I want to relax and have a nice bubble bath. The scent of this product smells amazing and helps to calm you down and make you feel a lot more relaxed. I also like to apply this onto my arms and hands before going to bed as it has been helping me sleep a lot better. Crazy how a body butter can do that! 


What's your favourite Body Butter? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments