Slider

TAKE A LOOK INSIDE MY BIRCHBOX: NOVEMBER 2016

Wednesday, 23 November 2016

As a beauty lover, I am very surprised at the fact that I have never been subscribe to any 'beauty boxes' in my life. I decided to just bite the bullet one day and go for it to see if I'd like it or not. There are many different brands on the market nowadays that I just had no clue on what to choose until my friend from work told me about her Birchbox subscriptions & how great they are, that she convinced me to try it out for myself. I signed up to Birchbox, filled in my beauty profile and subscribe to their monthly box service which costs £10 per month +£2.95 P&P which I personally think is an awesome price considering you get 5 products and one of them will be full size! If you feel like Birchbox isn't for you then you can always cancel at anytime. I didn't think I was going to like the box at first but to my surprise, I loved it and I can't wait for next months box to arrive. Each box is different based on your beauty profile therefore they send you products that they believe will suit you best. Here's a peak of what I received in my November 2016 Birchbox: 

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar Primer
This product was exclusive to Birchbox this month which meant that everyone got it in their box this month. It's basically a lip primer that you put on before you apply your lipstick and it's meant to help keep your lipstick on for hours without having to touch up. It includes Vitamin E plus hemp and peppermint oils to help soothe and hydrate your lips. This product is completely 100% vegan and cruelty-free.  

Wet Brush
This was my full size product and I was so excited when I saw this as I opened the box up. It's a gentle de-tangling hair brush which makes combing through unruly hair easy. It has super thin, strong and flexible 'IntelliFlex' bristles. What I love most about this brush is the fact that it can be used on wet hair without damaging the strands.

NUXE Creme Prodigieuse 
I am pretty sure I have found my new favourite moisturiser with this product. It is packed with blue everlasting flower to boost skin's antioxidant levels and it also restores hydration and boosts tired skin. My skin instantly feels refreshed and hydrated after every use of this. I l like to apply it every morning about 10 minutes before I start doing my makeup. It sinks into the skin nicely leaving no sticky or greasy residue which is always great. 

Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle
This is my favourite item which I received in this box. It's basically a leave in conditioner which you spray onto damp hair and comb through, it's also a great detangler. This product has a variety of benefits for your hair such as: instant detangler, thermal protector, UV protector, seals cuticles, smooths hair, locks in colour, add shines and many more which makes it suitable for all hair types. Can't forget to mention how incredible the scent is! Absolute perfection in a bottle. 

Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow Illuminator 
I am yet to try this one out, I'm a bit nervous as the shade is a bit darker than my natural skin tone however it says this can be used underneath foundation so I might give that a go. This is a multi-tasking BB cream which claims to even skin tone, mask imperfections and control shine. It also has tiny flecks of light-reflecting pigments which add radiance to your skin. 

BBrowbar Drama Mascara
Now, Birchbox only sends out 5 products each month however they had a free code on their website which you entered in the check out which let you receive a full size BBrowbar Mascara so that was a great advantage. This mascara is all I've been using since receiving the box, it curls my lashes beautifully whilst adding volume and also making sure there's no clumps. It keeps my lashes nourished and hydrated as it contains shea butter and carnauba wax. 

What's your favourite Beauty Subscription Box?
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan