Slider

TAKE A LOOK INSIDE MY BIRCHBOX: DECEMBER 2016

Tuesday, 13 December 2016

Last month, I wrote a post all about my November Birchbox and I showed you all of the product I received that month. I got my December Birchbox through the mail last week and thought I'd make this a little series on my blog where I show you what products I get each month. Birchbox picked out a fabulous selection of beauty treats to keep me 'Merry and Bright' this festive season, through Christmas and all the way to New Year's Eve! This month, the beauty treats are packaged in a extra-special box that transforms into a beautiful keepsake storage for your dresser or desk. Without any further ado, here's what I received in my box: 

Ciate London Eyeliner
My box arrived just in time as I was in need of a new eyeliner. Everyone that's subscribed to Birchbox all received a full size Ciate London Fierce Flicks Eyeliner which would normally retail for £15! This felt tip liner has a super black formula and precision tip which makes it easier for people to apply a feline flick. I've been using this every day since I received it and it managed to last throughout the whole day without any smudging. 

Benefit Dew The Hoola
I was extremely excited when I saw this in my box this month as I've been wanting to try out this product ever since Benefit released it. It's essentially a liquid bronzer which melts into your skin for a naturally sun-kissed look. What I love most about this product is that it's completely matte and free of any shimmer, I don't really like shimmer bronzers much on myself therefore I tend to lean more towards mattes. This product is super easy to use, you only need the tiniest amount of product. Simply blend this in using your fingers over your cheeks for a natural bronzed look. You can use this over or under foundation. 

Leighton Denny Nail Polish in Just Perfect 
This full size nail polish I received is such a gorgeous colour. A soft baby pink which I think is perfect to wear over the New Year! It has a long lasting, chip resistant and easy to apply formula. I found that you need at least two coats for the full colour effect. 

Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm
That's a whopper of a title isn't it? I wasn't too sure about what this product is meant to do at first but after doing a bit of research it's a balm that you smooth into your damp hair after you wash it. It claims to moisturise, boost shine, smooth, soften, protect and speed up styling (phew!). I used this on my hair the other day and I haven't noticed much of a difference yet but I'll continue to use this after each wash to see if it makes any difference to my strands. 

Amie Skincare New Leaf Deep Pore Exfoliating Polish
This product is by far my favourite one I have received this month. It's a completely natural face exfoliator which smooths skin with its deep cleansing treatment. It uses rice granules to gently lift away dirt and impurities from your pores. Take the smallest amount and massage into damp skin using circular motions then rinse away with warm water. My skin instantly feels soft, smooth and refreshed afterwards. Only use this product once or twice a week. 

What product do you like the look of most? 

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan