5 Things on My Bucket List

10:50:00 am

I’m a huge fan when it comes down to list making. I can sit in my bedroom for hours on end writing down lists and coming up with a bunch of new ones. I felt inspired to write this post as I recently came across my old art journal that I pretty much used all the time. I consider myself to be a very creative and hands on person, I mainly used the journal during the times when my anxiety would be at its highest. It was a way of releasing any negative thoughts. One of my favourite pages from the journal is my bucket list page, I wrote down a bunch of things that I wanted to do at some point in my life. Looking back at that page, I realise how quickly things can change as most of the things I wrote on there, I’d still love to do, however throughout the years I have wanted to do a bunch of more important/different things. I don’t know about you but I love reading what others have on their bucket lists. Maybe I’m just nosey. Here are 5 things that are currently on my bucket list:

VISIT AUSTRALIA
For as long as I can remember, I have always wanted to visit Australia. Maybe do some travelling out there and volunteer. Australia have so many landmarks that I would love to see such as the Great Barrier Reef, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Daintree Rainforest as well as many more. They have great experience opportunities where you can learn to surf or even volunteer at the wildlife and look after koala bears. I need to make this happen at some point!

WRITE A LETTER TO MYSELF & OPEN IT IN 10 YEARS
How cool would this be? I would like to just take a few hours out of my day to write a letter to myself. Write about what I’m doing in that moment, talk about my job and my relationships with my boyfriend, family and friends. I’d like to write down every little detail about my life as it currently stands and then open it up again 10 years down the line. A lot can happen in 10 years therefore I personally think it would be very cool to see how much life has changed since then. I don’t know why I haven’t done this sooner.

GO TO BLOGGER EVENTS
This is a recent one that I’ve added to my bucket list because it’s genuinely something I would love to do in life. I have never been to any blogging events before however I have seen a ton of bloggers talk about how much fun they are and the pictures that are taken always look amazing. I feel like it would be a great way of getting myself and my blog out there and I’m the type of person who loves meeting new people. I recon I’d really enjoy it.

RUN A MARATHON
Now, I’m not a runner lol. That’s why I’m actually surprised with myself that I actually would like to run a marathon at some point in my life, it has always been on my mind and I’d love to achieve it. My boyfriend has ran 4 marathons in total, all for great causes and I think that has inspired me to do it also. Of course, I’d have to train my absolute butt off in order to complete it but I just know that I will feel so proud of myself if I ever manage to do it. Even more proud knowing the money I make is going to a great charity of my choice.

PACK MY BAGS AND GO ON A LONG ROAD TRIP
Have you ever just wanted to pack your bags, forget life for just one moment and go on a long spontaneous road trip with either your significant other or friends? Whilst some may consider a road trip tiring, it can actually be really fun especially when you’re with the right people and if you have good music blasting out in the car. Going on a non-stop road trip provides an incredible view of the country and makes you realise how many amazing places there are.

What is on your bucket list?
----------------------------------------------

You Might Also Like

1 comments